Tiwa Savage is a Nigerian singer and also songwriter, and actress. She rose to prominence in the Nigerian music industry in the late 2000s and has since become one of the most successful female artists in Africa.
She has been an inspiration to many African women, as she is an example of strength and resilience. In this blog post, we will discuss some interesting facts and information about Tiwa Savage.
Facts and Information about Tiwa Savage
1. Tiwa Savage was born on February 5, 1980, in Isale Eko, Lagos, Nigeria. She is the only child of her parents, who are of Yoruba descent.
2. Tiwa Savage is a graduate of the University of Kent, where she studied Business Administration and Accountancy.
3. She began her music career in the early 2000s, when she was signed to Don Jazzy’s defunct record label, Mavin Records.
4. Tiwa Savage has released several hit singles, including “Kele Kele Love”, “Love Me Hard”, and “My Darlin”.
5. She has won several awards, including the MTV Africa Music Awards for Best Female Artist in 2015, and the Nigerian Entertainment Award for Best Female Artist in 2018.
6. Tiwa Savage is also an ambassador for Ciroc Vodka, a popular alcoholic beverage.
7. She is the first African artist to be signed to Jay-Z’s Roc Nation label.
8. Tiwa Savage is married to Tunji “TeeBillz” Balogun and they have a son, Jamil.
9. Tiwa Savage has also ventured into acting and has starred in several films, including the romantic comedy “The Wedding Party”.
10. Tiwa Savage is also known for her philanthropic activities, as she has donated to charities and supported causes in her native Nigeria.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Tiwa Savage’s real name?
Tiwa Savage’s real name is Tiwatope Savage-Balogun.
2. What is Tiwa Savage’s nationality?
Tiwa Savage is a well known Nigerian singer and songwriter.
3. How old is Tiwa Savage?
Tiwa Savage is 40 years old.
4. What university did Tiwa Savage attend?
Tiwa Savage attended the University of Kent, where she studied Business Administration and Accountancy.
5. Is Tiwa Savage married?
Yes, Tiwa Savage is married to Tunji “TeeBillz” Balogun and they have a son, Jamil.
Tiwa Savage is an incredibly talented and successful artist. She has achieved a lot in her career, both in the music industry and in philanthropy. She is an inspiration to many African women, as she is an example of strength and resilience.
We hope that this blog post has provided you with some interesting facts and information about Tiwa Savage.